Our plan for Budapest departs in nine hours! Frannie, Christina, Tara, and I are really EXCITED! It should be a lot of fun. Not much going on today. I was done with class at 9:30 this morning, and then I went and did laundry. That is always a joy. We went to Campo de'Fiori to look for Roma apparel. We are going to a football (soccer) game on Sunday! It's Roma versus Genoa which should be a pretty great game! Roma is ranked 6th right now, and Genoa is 4th, so we are a little afraid to cheer because apparently games can get a little rowdy. It should be a lot of fun though.
Not much went on this week, another week of classes done. Midterms are quickly approaching, so I will be getting ready for those shortly. I am planning a trip to Milan soon to visit Stephanie Flora. She just got there a few days ago and is settled into her apartment. Hope all is well back at home.
Ciao for now!
Allie
1 comment:
ALLLLLLIE
I MISS YOU
LOVE
ALLY
Post a Comment