Wow, so once I again I feel behind. Sorry about that. I have been super busy as you all might have guessed. Clark's visit was amazing. No problems or delays or anything with all of our flights, and we had great weather in all three countries. London and Paris were really awesome. We pretty much saw everything there is to see in both cities. We took a little day trip from London to Stonehenge, Oxford, and Windsor. The queen was at Windsor Castle when we went, but we didn't get to see her :( Oxford was a nice little town where they filmed some of Harry Potter, so that was neat, and Stonehenge was just unbelievable. I have pictures of everything, and I am sorry I have not gotten any of them up. I have so ridiculously many. I think the total is nearing about 8000 for the year. So, my computer is hating me right now, and I don't have room left on my hard drive, so it's been impossible for me to work with them. I promise that you all can see as many as you want this summer, and I am in the process of making a book on iPhoto of my adventures here. Other than that, in London we saw all the essentials, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, King's Cross and Platform 9 3/4, etc. etc. In Paris we got to go up the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Moulin Rouge, Versialles, etc.. He saw lots of things in Rome, and we ate tons of gelato and pasta! Overall his trip was great, and it was a nice break from school.
Now that he is gone I have been working hard on papers and preparing for finals. I had my first final yesterday, so now I have four more to go. I went to a Mass in memory of JP II's death yesterday, which was really nice. I am going to Palm Sunday Mass this coming Sunday, and I have tickets for all of the Holy Week activities next week, so it should be an awesome week. I am also going to Sorento and Sicily before Easter, and then I am headed to Ireland after Easter. I hope all is well at home.
Ciao for now!
Allie
2 comments:
i want to see all 8000 pictures!
love mom
I want to see all 8,000 photos also but I want to see them in scrapbook form :)
We are going to Amy's tomorrow for scrapbooking and I plan on getting at least 12-14 photos finished :)
Have a great Easter. You're in a wonderful place to celebrate.
Post a Comment