Sunday, December 14, 2008

Soon

Hey! I had my first final today, and I have four more to go.  It wasn't too terrible, but I am glad I am now completely done with one class. Everyone that sent their things over to get blessed can relax now.  I got everything blessed, plus some, our room is pretty much the holiest place around now.  I got to see the Pope twice this week, and I came within inches of him.  It might have been the most amazing moment of my life, it's hard to even explain how humbling it was.  My goal for next semester is to shake his hand.  You should have seen all of the nuns and other people who were crying and all the kids getting blessed and everything.  The Pope is pretty much a superstar over here.

Well I don't really have much to update you on, I should be studying, but I am too good at procrastination, which might be why I have read three full length novels in the past week.  We all got out suitcases out of storage today which almost started the waterworks for several girls, I have a feeling the Christmas Banquet is going to be messy haha. I have Philosophy and Art History tomorrow, so I really should at least look at my notes.  Only 5 more days!

Ciao for now.
Allie

No comments: