Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back in Rome!

Hey everyone! I  am back in Rome! My flight landed right on time on Sunday, and we all took a bus back to the Hotel Tiziano.  Classes started on Monday, and we are all already in full swing.  This semester I am taking Music Appreciation, Political Science, Western Civilization, Italian Cinema, and Religion.  Most of my classes are pretty interesting so far, but a couple of them are going to be tough. 

I have two new roommates this semester, Christina and Frannie.  We have a triple on the fourth floor.  It's a really nice room with a terrace and a bathtub!  I just finished unpacking today, and I booked my flight to Budapest! Five of us are going in early February.  Other trips I plan on taking include London, Paris, Ireland, Barcelona, and maybe Monaco.  I also plan on going back to Venice for Carnevale!

I don't have too much to update you on since this us only my fourth day back.  I am going to try and keep up a lot more on this blog this semester.

Ciao for now!
Allie  

No comments: