Hey everyone! I am in ROME! My flight landed at 8:22 a.m. (3:22 a.m. your time.) Everything has gone smoothly so far. I sat next to a pretty cool lady on the way here, but I didn't get much sleep, so I think I am running solely off adrenaline. I have a three hour bus ride coming up at 1:30, but it's only 9:45. I found some internet access, so I thought I would let you know that all is well. I don't have much to report...my bottle of water was 1 euro and 50 cents. That's uber expensive.
I will add more once I actual set foot somewhere other than the airport. First up is Assisi!
Ciao! Allie
3 comments:
We are glad you arrived safely. We are eagerly waiting on future posts. Take care of your passport, camera, wallet, videocamera, self..........etc....
love,
mom & dad
Hey, congrats on finally making it! I can't believe you're really in Rome, nice parting gift with the car by the way. Well I hope you're having fun!!!! I'll talk to ya later. --Carly
Hey, I'm so glad you made it safe, let the adventure begin!!!!! Can't wait to see future pics, comments, etc. Take care of you!!!
Love Ya'
Cris
Post a Comment