Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ROMA!

We made it! Our buses arrived in Rome on Sunday evening. Even the drive into the city was amazing. We were all looking left and right for the entire drive because Dr. Prebys was naming off things to look at one after another. Get this...I am two blocks away from the Pantheon. It's breathtaking. We all went to get pizza, and before we knew it we were walking right by it. Then, we walked a little farther down the road and saw the Trevi Fountain. It's ridiculous.

ATTENZIONE! I have pictures up on facebook from Assisi. If you click here you will be able to see them even if you don't have facebook. It is much easier, and you will be able to see more!

We started classes yesterday. I have Philosophy, Archaeology, Art History, Italian, and Mythology, along with a Lectures and Tours class. All of my professors are pretty awesome, and the classes are going to be really interesting. BUT I have so much reading to do!  

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I sooo look forward to reading about your adventures, sounds like all is going great, I'm so glad your enjoying it. Lovin' the pictures too, keep 'em coming!!!

Love Ya'
Cris

queen1 said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!I hope you had cake! love you
mom and da

queen1 said...

where is your link to your facebook pictures? I can't find it. mom

AllieHensley said...

The link will be up soon. I have some technical difficulties yesterday.

Pyro-chan said...

I really loved the pic of the sunset you put on your previous post. How is mythology, that sounds like a really interesting class to take.
See Ya!!
-Carly