Monday, September 22, 2008

My Address and e-mail address

Hello all. The address that you can mail things to is for the hotel that I am staying at. Make sure it has my name on it, and the hotel staff will get it to me. Keep in mind that it takes approximately two weeks for mail to get overseas. So send things before the first week in December, or I won't be there to get them! And I will more than likely send you a postcard or letter back, so that will take awhile to get to you as well. Don't think I forgot about you!

Hotel Tiziano
c/o Allie Hensley (or something like this that says it's for me!)
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 110
00186 Rome, Italy

For a quicker way to contact me...E-mails are amazing too!

ahensl01@saintmarys.edu


If you would like to instant message me on...

MSN Messenger- allie_52@hotmail.com
There's an underscore ^ there

AIM- AllieHensley11

No comments: