Friday, September 26, 2008

San Francesco

Today we went to the Basilica of Saint Francis. It was quite amazing. We actually saw the tomb of Saint Francis and a lot of the brothers and Poor Clares. I have been taking lots of pictures, but I just found my card reader today, and this internet is not amazing...so, I will be putting up pictures once I get to Rome. Apologies to anyone dying to see stuff.

We had room picks today. I am in a quad with  Liz, Molly, and Meaghan. We have a nice room with a double sink and all. Once again, I will get pictures up...when I get there. We still have a couple days in Assisi. Tomorrow I am going to a couple more churches. We have a brutal walk. Downhill is awesome though. I will probably have some great leg muscles once I leave here. 

Hope all is well in Indiana!

Ciao! Allie

1 comment:

queen1 said...

walk some for me...love to read about what you are doing....love you, MOM